Helps you rapidly improve customer experience
and exceed customer expectations
Here's what we mean...
Hasn't it happened to you at work? It eventually happens to anyone in charge of CX.
Picture the scene... The boss calls the head of customer experience into their office.
She enters, the Directors are there. As she walks in she hears a Director whisper to another, "You'll see she's got no new ideas."
Then her boss says to her, "Tell us what ELSE you have planned to boost our CX ranking?"
A few weeks ago she'd have struggled to tell them something new
She smiles and confidently replies, "A customer contacts a member of our staff or our customer service with a problem.
They solve the problem and say to the customer...
Thank you for telling us about this. I'd like to give you a Thank You gift for any inconvenience this caused you.
The customer's stunned. And with that simple, surprise Thank You gift - Their opinion of us instantly rises. We've exceeded their expectations. They give us a good CX score."
Your boss turns to the Directors and says, "I told you she had new ideas." And says to her, "Well done, what would I do without you."
Come and see how easy this is to do...
Because of you all staff can make customers feel special
Use this mind-bending surprise treat to improve customer experience
Businesses have given us exclusive deals on products/services...
This is FABULOUS FOR YOU, when you realise - You can give the deals to customers as surprise Thank You gifts.
If You Read Nothing Else Read This:
The psychology behind accepting surprise gifts is why this works. It's worked for centuries. Psychologists call it reciprocity. And the key is surprise.
Prepare for one of your most exciting improvements in CX you've seen
It means when a customer accepts your surprise Thank You gifts an emotional connection forms between you.
And with that emotional connection you can build a deeper relationship with customers because...Every touchpoint you control (E.g Getting NPS replies) can easily be used to DELIGHT customers for years, not just weeks or months see how here.
And that's still just the beginning...
Studies prove when people accept gifts from someone
a bond forms between them
Give your gifts this way for greater success
Why do you wrap up presents at Christmas?
Isn't one of the reasons to make the present a surprise?
So we use the same principle with the Thank You gifts.
We've modernised a centuries old idea and made it EASY for you to use
The truth is giving customers gifts isn't new. But how we've adapted the idea for modern customers is. Yes you can just give customers gifts and get a benefit...
But when you give a gift WRAPPED UP in emotionally charged copy (which our skilled copywriters do for you). That's when the Thank You gift comes alive...
That's when you get all the benefits such as reciprocity, improved customer experience, exceeded expectations, etc, etc.
Now here comes the good part...
How you give your Thank You gifts makes a difference
How it works for you
If you want to improve CX and exceed customer expectations, but you don't want to do anything too radical to achieve success...
We have to level with you... Our service isn't for you.
But if you realise it's the psychological trigger of accepting surprise gifts that makes this work and you're ready to try it - YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL.
If that's how you roll...
- Put your name down for a free trial.
- We let you know what gifts are available.
- We give you a special link to the gift web page.
- When staff email, message or speak to customers they give them the link.
- Customers accept the Thank You gift.
- Customers think better of your company than they did before.
- You win the award... Praise the team... And pick up the trophy.
But read on there's more. Or click below now.
Start when you like • No commitment • No Risk
This one simple act makes your company stand out
Having an EDGE like this helps you succeed
Before you start giving customers surprise Thank You gifts - We have to warn you...
4 incredible things will happen very quickly...
- Customer experience will instantly improve - Every time you give customers surprise Thank You gifts. Their view of the company becomes more positive and you make the process of dealing with you more enjoyable.
- Customer expectations will be exceeded - Customers are not expecting to get Thank You gifts from you. By surprising them you surpass their expectations.
- Your company won't slide down CX rankings - Regularly giving customers gifts makes them feel valued, which results in them scoring you highly for customer experience and on NPS.
- Your company won't be a casualty of these economic times - Companies that keep using old ideas eventually get taken over or die. But because you're trying new ideas you breathe new life into the company and grow.
In short: If you're prepared to be a little innovative, bold or adventurous... You'll succeed with this.
Click Here to put your name down. Or read on to see...
You've made company emails more effective
and one result is more NPS replies
How to transform customer experience with emails (is that really possible?)
But you can change that - Get the gifts mentioned in any emails sent to customers.
This tiny bit of psychology can get you the CX results you've dreamed of
Pause here (this is what wins you the awards). Read this again: Get the gifts mentioned in any emails sent to customers.
See how to do it and why...
It works well in any department
Department heads give you HIGH FIVES
Why are department heads thrilled with you?
You've made it easy for them to put customers first (which makes their department look good).
The Marketing, Sales, Accounts and Customer Service departments can use it. As can staff speaking to customers in person.
Next month when departments email/message customers. Use the free trial to add a Thank You gift to their message.
It's so simple to do you can't lose
- When you want more NPS replies - Give customers a surprise Thank You gift before you ask (we show you a clever way how).
- When a sale is confirmed by email/messaging - Give customers a surprise Thank You gift for buying from you.
- When statements, bills or renewals are sent - Include a Thank You gift with them.
- When a customer emails/calls with a question, problem or complaint - Give them a surprise Thank You gift for bringing it to your attention.
- When staff speak to customers face to face - Allow staff to give them a surprise Thank You gift for being a customer.
See how it works. Or try this first...
Do this to remind customers how good you are
Scientific studies prove: Thanking customers improves customer relationships.
But you're clever - You knew that, right?
So why not use your Thank You gifts to also create good long-term customer relationships.
Start now. You'll be amazed at how quickly you are successful
And why not start by sending a simple email/message saying:
We'd like to give you a FREE gift to say Thank You for being a customer.
Start doing this and you'll find a place in their hearts and minds. And they'll think YOU'RE MARVELLOUS. Try it. There's no risk.
And if you're still unsure, see...
Small gestures like this have a lasting effect
Why these marginal gains make you more successful
It's the constant drip, drip effect of giving Thank You gifts that improves customer experience, increases Net Promoter Scores and boosts other KPI's.
The gifts give you an easy "In" to stay in touch with customers - Which helps you BUILD LOYALTY.
To benefit from this drip effect, just put a link to the gift in emails and messages. And when staff meet customers let them give the link to customers.
To start, simply put your name down. Or click here if you want to see how it works again.
All you're doing is telling customers about the gifts in emails and messages you were sending them anyway
We've got your back
We're always here for you with 24/7 support
This is a simple solution to make your life easier. And we do all we can so things run smoothly.
But if you do have a problem...
When you join you gain access to our friendly 24 hour support line.
It means if you're not happy about something you can quickly and easily contact someone to sort it out.
We're here for you and we'll do whatever it takes to make sure this works for you.
But you need to act soon because...
Secure your place today and try our service when you want
Don't lose out. Now we only accept 2 companies a month
You work hard. You always have a deadline looming. You get the work done.
So you don't want to have to WAIT 6 months to try our service because other companies are ahead of you.
Avoid that happening to you. Put your name down now.
All you're doing today is securing your place so you don't lose out.
Why risk waiting months... And losing the chance to use the quickest, easiest, most ADAPTABLE way to improve customer experience and exceed expectations.
There's no commitment... No obligation... No strings attached. Just click below, put your name down and start when you like.
No waiting 6 months • No commitment • No Risk
Act now. You simply can't lose
"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt." William Shakespeare
But you're clever, you leave assumptions to others. You look at the results first (from your free trial) then make a decision.
- Instantly improve customer experience.
- No more worrying about sliding down customer experience rankings.
- Able to say Thank You to all your customers.
- Use all touchpoints to exceed customer expectations.
- Don't waste emails by just sending information.
- Improves your Net Promoter Score.
- FREE to try for as long as you want.
- Easy setup and simple to run.
- Well Done: You've made customers happy. NPS is better. Loyalty is up. Customer experience is improved.
Do you want all of this?
Start when you like • No salesperson calls • Quick setup
It's risk-free and easy to do